[Public-List] Autopilot

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Mon Jun 23 05:14:06 PDT 2008

We also have the ST2000 which came with the boat. I mostly use it this
way - keeping her head to wind under power to hank the jib, raise and
drop sails. I also use it under sail up to about 15 knots upwind, so I
do a lot of tweaking sails while the ST2000 steers.  The ST2000 has a
much longer attention span than I do, so I often let Susie (our pet name
for it) steer a compass course while I keep lookout.

Mike
Rinn Duin #272