[Public-List] Autopilot

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Jun 23 12:06:45 PDT 2008

King George?

I refer to all police as 'George'.  Many many years ago I was doing skids
and spins on a snowy parking lot late one night.   Along came Officer George
something (I forget his last name) who scared the wits out of me before
letting me go with a warning.  Since then all policemen are 'George' to me.

Gord #426