[Public-List] Autopilot

Jacques TN jdusseault at synergem.org
Sun Jun 22 15:27:34 PDT 2008

The ST2000 has worked for us over the years.  It does an excellent job under
engine.  It does not do that good a job when the boat is in gusty wind
conditions. I don't know if another kind of pilot like the Simrad would hold
its course any better in gusty conditions.  We have it hooked up to our
Garmin GPS using routes.  I'd be interested in knowing if others have tried
both of these units and can recommend one over the other???

Kilwinning #446