[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1192, Issue 1

Cole, Andrew L andrew.cole at llff.com
Wed Mar 5 12:50:27 PST 2008

Gord,

Let me know when she gets to Davidsonville, I'd love to take a ride down
for a look.

Andrew

PS, I got the bill for the lock, will try to get a check out shortly

------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 15:45:20 -0500
From: Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net>
Subject: [Public-List] More rescue of Touch Wood
To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all
	<public-list at lists.alberg30.org>

Hi there -

I think I have permission from you folks to send short updates on my
rescue
of my old girl...

Just learned a few moments ago that she was safely loaded onto the
truck/trailer combo and will shortly be heading for Maryland.

My great thanks to Les Foust of Ichabod Crane (yes, that's what he calls
his
company) in Marathon Florida who dropped everything (pun intended) when
called him out of the blue two hours ago to take over the lift when the
first crane had mechanical trouble.  I was in danger of losing the very
inexpensive truck transport...

Les says that her cabin is in bad shape but the hull and topsides look
great.  She was dry inside - and that after two months afloat with no
pumps
(she was never that tight when I had her...)

I wish to give special thanks to John at Cheasapeake Beach Marine who is
driving her up - great guy.

She will sit at John's yard for a while until he can fit the hop from
his
yard in Davidsonville to New Bedford into his schedule.  Anybody know
his
business?  I have not seen TOUCH WOOD since she got taken away in
1999... I
am both excited and apprehensive.

Gord
#426 Surprise

Cole, Andrew L
Admitted in Maryland, Virginia & Florida
One Corporate Center
10451 Mill Run Circle, Suite 1000
Baltimore MD 21117

tel: 410 581-7408
fax: (410) 581-7410
mob: (410) 206-3577

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for public-list at lists.alberg30.org. If you are not public-list at lists.alberg30.org you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify andrew.cole at llff.com immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Cole, Andrew L therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.