[Public-List] Docking in DC Area

JOHN MANZA manza_john at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 14:56:41 PDT 2008

Michael,

  I'm not sure when I'm moving the boat out.  I'm still planning on racing in the Mack and then moving the boat to the Chesapeake during August.  I'm really going to miss sailing on the Great Lakes and I think that the Alberg is a perfect boat for the conditions there...fairly shallow draft, good in choppy seas.  I guess somebody else is going to have to start finishing last in the Mack Race!  John