[Public-List] Newport RI area

Matthew Hay haymatthew_ at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 29 08:29:29 PDT 2008

Hi everybody I just wanted to say hi and let you know that #314 Renard is looking forward to a nice sail
from Georgetown Maine to Tiverton Rhode Island were we just moved.  She has a new coat of dark green Imron on topsides and some decks re-cord and painted with tan Awlgrip non-skid.  So any Albergers in the Bristol Tiverton Newport area show me were to race or lets go for a sail.  Happy spring to everyone!  Have a good season!!

Best wishes

#314 Renard
Matthew Hay