[Public-List] Annapolis Area Mechanics, Riggers

Cole, Andrew L andrew.cole at llff.com
Mon Mar 10 09:43:48 PDT 2008

Roger,

I'm sure there will be plenty of other suggestions, but I'll throw in my
.02.

For a rigger, I like Atlantic Spar & Rigging on Severn Ave.  They're
very high quality and can handle a lot of different ancillary things,
including stainless fabrication.  They're at (410) 268-1570.  Marc is
the owner.

For a mechanic, Bay Shore Marine in Eastport is pretty good.  They're at
(410) 263-8370.

Andrew

>From: "Roger L. Kingsland" <r.kingsland at ksba.com>
>Subject: [Public-List] Annapolis area mechanics, riggers
>To: "'Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all'"
>	<public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
>

>Hi all,
>
>Thinking five years on the trailer is long enough, I am making a push
to get good old 148 (AKA, "PERFECT intentions") in the water this
summer.
>I have to install everything on deck, connect the Universal 18 diesel
and put the mast up.  I plan to do the deck stuff and take the boat to
the
>Annapolis area (about 250 miles from my Pittsburgh) to have
professionals do the engine and rigging.  Could folks please provide
recommendations
>for good mechanics and riggers?  Since I have a trailer, anywhere in
the Bay area would work.

>Thanks so much,
>
>Roger 148

Cole, Andrew L
Admitted in Maryland, Virginia & Florida
One Corporate Center
10451 Mill Run Circle, Suite 1000
Baltimore MD 21117

tel: 410 581-7408
fax: (410) 581-7410
mob: (410) 206-3577

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for public-list at lists.alberg30.org. If you are not public-list at lists.alberg30.org you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify andrew.cole at llff.com immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Cole, Andrew L therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.