[Public-List] Alberg 30 Circumnavigation Salsa #504

Peter Hurrey phurrey at tpg.com.au
Sat Mar 22 16:09:53 PDT 2008

Hi Peter, nice to hear from you. I have just sold my A30 so will be boatless
for awhile but have many others that I crew for. A mate of mine has just
purchased a Compass 29, which is very similar to the A30 and I will enjoy
sailing on her up from Sydney. I also often go on a beautiful wood Tahiti
ketch that was the first Oz boat to sail to Canada via Japan and Alaska,
before going thru the canal, up the east coast of the US and then across the
Atlantic and back. So that is it from me folks and enjoy!

Regards,

Peter