[Public-List] Alberg 30 #540

Peter Hurrey phurrey at tpg.com.au
Sat Mar 22 16:15:37 PDT 2008

Hi Rachel, no she is not that boat. There seems to be alot of boats sailed
here by young Americans who do the sail/ surf tour across the Pacific and
then sell their boats here. Quite a few Westsails and Albergs end up here
like that. I have in any event just sold the A30 after just buying her - she
is going to a good home and will be well looked after - has been abit
neglected for the last few years.

Regards,

Peter