[Public-List] Foul weather gear

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Mar 24 07:58:23 PDT 2008

Dan Landrigan wrote:
>    We�re familiar with Gill from past experience and would probably lean
>    toward the Gill Atlantic line. But wanted to see if there are better
>    and/or cheaper options available that anyone recommends.

I wouldn't let price be the primary concern.  You'll remember being wet
and cold a lot longer than you'll remember how much you paid for the
foul weather gear.

>    Also, if anyone knows great sources for inexpensive foul weather gear,
>    either online or in the VA-MD area or New England, we�d love to hear
>    them.

I got mine at Fawcett's (before the change in ownership) presidents' day
sale.  It's Henri Lloyd, and I've never regretted getting it.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash