[Public-List] Moving my A30 by truck

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 07:32:42 PDT 2008

john
 i have moved rascal 4 times. all were good. there is a guy out of indianapolis which may be to far for you. he will charge for the dead head portion., but  i can get you his name and number if you want.
 i used ---i think the name was---boathaulers.com or some such when i brought rascal back from south caorlina. it was a brokerage place, but they put you with a boat hauler who needs a return so he does not dead head. that guy was great. he hauled the big racing boats as well as little dudes like ours. i guess what i am saying is if they are the specialized haulers with the fancy air ride trailer set up for boat hauling they seem to all be professional and do a good job.
dan
rascal145

JOHN MANZA <manza_john at yahoo.com> wrote: Things with my new job in DC are moving more rapidly than I had anticipated and I am now looking for somebody to professionally move my boat overland to the Chesapeake.  I know that on this list a trucker or two who specialize in this have been listed.  Can anybody on the list provide me with a name / contact number of a reliable source?

  Thanks (again),
  John Manza
  Jante II