[Public-List] calliope log with some pix

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:46:58 PDT 2008

Alberg folks,

For some time I have been trying to keep a regular blog about the various
boat projects that I've been working on but I have been so busy that I
really have not done a good job of doing this. I'm currently out on work
travel for the next 3 weeks and I have been able to carve out some time in
the evenings when I am not distracted to actually upload some of the pix
that I have been taking and write some text that explains some of what I
have been doing. I thought that some of this may be of interest to some of
you. Feel free to have a look. You can find the log at:

http://calliopelog.blogspot.com

At this time, I have 8 more posts in addition to the ones that are currently
published which are not yet in a state of completion. So you will want to
check back or subscribe to the RSS feed from the above URL in order to find
out about the other projects.

If this is useful to you, I'm glad. Feel free to make comments and ask
questions. ALso feel free to link to the blog. I don't make any money off it
or anything. It's just something that I do because I want to have a log of
what I'm doing and I want the information to be available in case other
folks can use it.

Later,

J Bergquist