[Public-List] advice on a possible buy

Knickman Family knickman at gmail.com
Tue May 6 16:37:37 PDT 2008

Is there anyone in the general Annapolis area who would be able or
interested in looking at a 1969 Alberg 30 that I am interested in buying.  I
thought someone with a working knowledge of the boat could point out any
specific issues to be aware of.  I realize a marine surveyor would be the
ultimate authority, but I still think an alberg 30 owner would be most
helpful.  The boat is on stands in Deale, Md, just south of Annapolis.
Thanks for any help or suggestions.
                                                      Ed Knickman