[Public-List] AYC Wed. Night Race Report

Tim Williams tim at goosemonkey.com
Thu May 15 08:08:52 PDT 2008

Albergers,

Last night's race saw cloudy skies and a nice breeze out of the south.
Harry Gamber carried the day with some excellent sailing and superb
navigation.  LinGin and L'Esprit missed the first mark (doh!) forcing them
to retire and Argo came in second.

Of note is that both Argo and LinGin were crewed primarily by families.
T.C. had his son and a friend crewing and I had two of my three kids along
with my wife on board all pulling lines.

Who's going to join us out there next week?!

--Tim