[Public-List] Mast support problem

MMasstransit at aol.com MMasstransit at aol.com
Fri May 16 17:17:11 PDT 2008

I own  a  Bristol  32 and many people   have  suggested  contacting  you
fellow  sailors   at  the  Alberg  list  for  help.

The  mast  is  sagging,  the  cabin   top  is  slightly  dimpled  and  the
door   to  the  head  is  not  closing.
This  tells  me  that  teh  mast   support  is deteriorated.  How  do  I  fix
  it?
I  am very  handy  and a  skilled   wood   worker  and  have  done  most   of
 the  work  on my  boat  myself--wood   and  fiberglass.

How  should  I  access  the  mast   support?  From  teh  liner  in  teh
cabin   or  from  the  cabin  top on  the   outside?

Thank  you  for  your  help.

Massimo (Mass) Dell'Aria
Brooklyn, NY

Bristol 32 #47  1964 (?) SCIATU  MIU