[Public-List] Mould Removal

Rod Symmes harmony at aztec-net.com
Fri May 23 09:59:42 PDT 2008

Guys & Gals;
    The inside of my unlined cabin roof has gotten rather grubby looking ( dark smudges ).  I suspect that this is mould that has grown each winter because the boat was closed up damp or perhaps from sailing on into the "chilly" months of the fall [ I think I know which my wife would blame ].  I was planning to attack that with a cleaner and scrub brush this weekend, using either bleach or TSP in an attempt to kill the mould as well as clean it off.
Any recommendations ??

Cheers,    Rod