[Public-List] The Commute Continues

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Thu May 29 19:12:41 PDT 2008

Thursday

We are tied up in Colonial Beach and heading for Mattawoman Creek tomorrow, with the plan to bein DC on Saturday.  Since we departed on Saturday, in company with Bob And Elaine Feigh and Brian Walters we have visited Solomons< MD, the Coan River, VA, St. Clemments Bay and Leonardtown.  Leonardtown has a new waterfront park with good access for shoal draft boats.  We anchored off and dinghied in.  So far this has been a good trip and would make a good Alberg summer cruise.

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall