[Public-List] rub rail

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Thu May 1 13:42:14 PDT 2008

Although it's the first time I heard the term, I realize now I have been
employing the "brute force and ignorance" method for years; perhaps with an
added measure of "stuck on stupid" thrown in.  Like that time I was
injecting epoxy from a syringe (ever tried to get epoxy into a syringe) into
a hole in the deck and started to realize the slim probability that the hole
I was trying to fill could possibly hold that many painstakingly filled
syringes of epoxy; only to learn, upon further investigation, the hanging
locker shelf below the hole could easily hole a couple of dozen more.

Roger (still working on good old #148)