[Public-List] rub rail digressing to epoxy fires

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 07:40:07 PDT 2008

earth to gordon, come in major gordon. you are hallucinating again!!!!!!
but tis a fine dream me boy

Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net> wrote: I find I have the most success with varnish when I arrainge to have the beer
mentioned below close at hand, but also and perhaps more importantly, a
pretty woman holding it for me.  I get really really good results if she
keeps up a stream of compliments on my style, and predictions of the lovely
appearance of the parts I have already done, as I work.

Gord #426