[Public-List] Antifouling skirts.

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon May 12 08:44:05 PDT 2008

I looked at this a few years ago. The one I saw used a plastic sheet / bag
that the boat sailed into on the mooring. Once there ans the bag closed
you poured a little chemical in to "cleanse" the water. That was it. It
was being used in Florida & appeared to b e successful. However I do not
think the company, of which a friend was going to rep. the product , made
it...

Nice idea but functionally a pain more than simply hauling & scrubbing /
painting annually or every 2 years.

--
C.B. Currier
Infinity #57