[Public-List] Mast support problem

MMasstransit at aol.com MMasstransit at aol.com
Sat May 17 13:03:28 PDT 2008

I  am  also  not  familiar how  the  support  is  constructed.   I  can only
 assume  a thwart ship  beam  resting  on a  compression  post  that "seems"
to  be  one  of  the   uprights  creating  the  door  frame  to   the  head
on the  port  side. The   cabin top  is  cores.  That  I  know   because  I
had  to  replace  part  of   the  core  elsewhere  than near  the   mast.

In a message dated 5/17/2008 12:19:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,