[Public-List] Standard Prop Size and Pitch

MMasstransit at aol.com MMasstransit at aol.com
Thu May 22 08:26:01 PDT 2008

I  can  only  suggest  and  I   have  nothing  but  wonderful  things  to
say  about  teh  Indigo Electronics 3  bladed   stainless steel  prop---no
cavitation (or  very   little)  and  very  good  in  reverse!!   DESIGNED  for
the  A-4.

Speaking  of  A-4   does   anyone  have a used  one  for  sale   within
pick  up  range  of  NYC??  My  range   is  relatively  wide!!

Thank  you.

In a message dated 5/22/2008 11:20:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,