[Public-List] Standard Prop Size and Pitch-electric

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 11:03:13 PDT 2008

bob, if that was me you were referring to, i did go elelctric, and thus far i have been very pleased. i did do a short follow up, but no dog and pony show yet because i want to do more "sea  trials"
dan
rascal 145

Robert Kirk <isobar at bcpl.net> wrote: Larry... That's interesting. There was a discussion on the list some time
ago where some member was proposing to go electric, and he gave some specs
from the manufacturer. I did some back of the envelope calculations which
didn't look to be encouraging for electric propulsion. As I recall, the
person who was going to give it a try either did not do it, or never did
send a follow-up.

Do you have any numbers on the endurance, at what speed, battery
requirements, recharging rates & times, etc? Or a pointer to a reference?

Bob Kirk
Isobar #181