[Public-List] Mould Removal

Rick Leach rixquik at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 19:39:01 PDT 2008

A handy tip for this type of overhead cleaning is to turn down the cuff of your rubber gloves so that when you're reaching up, any dribbles get caught in the resulting "trough" instead of running down your arm.
Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121
    It sounds like bleach gives long lasting results.  No special trip to the boat shop [ always dangerous ]  got the bleach, rubber gloves and detergent in the house.  Working overhead means I just have to find good eye protection and I can tackle that job tomorrow.

Thanks to all.

Cheers,    Rod