[Public-List] Stern Rail for Ladder

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Wed May 28 07:45:21 PDT 2008

Roger

Tops in Quality in Michigan has the measurements. I suggest you check them for accuracy. I looked at a stern ladder for my boat but did not proceed because we have tight length limits in our marina. I understand they produced much if not all of the pulpits,etc. on our boats.

Good luck. I  would be interested in finding out what you discover.

david, 432

>>> "Roger L. Kingsland" <r.kingsland at ksba.com> 05/28/08 8:58 AM >>>
Hi all,

Things are progressing so rapidly on the redo of good old #148 that, after
only 5 years, I can now leave her outside without covering the topsides with
a tarp.  I eventually plan to have a stern ladder and would like to
investigate installing a "split" pushpit instead of the single piece
original.  Can anyone please recommend a company that already has the
measurements for an A30?

Thanks,

Roger