[Public-List] Tachometer and/or cable

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Wed May 28 18:12:48 PDT 2008

I made a lexan piece to cover the open space in the cubby where the compass
mounted (right above the motor & alternator, not a good spot for a compass)
and mounted an electric tach there.  I planned to make a new instrument
panel over the winter, as my original tach, temp gage, and hour meter not
longer work, but it just didn't happen.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229