[Public-List] Solomons 11/15

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 15 10:11:29 PST 2008

We are currently on one of Zanhiser's moorings.  With the forecast we decided to take advantage of the 500 pound mushroom and will lay here until Monday when we hope to return home.  Yesterday's run from the Piankatank to Solomons was a motor run in dense fog.  It was uneventful, except one motor yacht that cut my bow.  He was running on auto pilot with no lookout.

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall