[Public-List] Edenton 11/8

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 8 19:54:40 PST 2008

Jim -

Edenton is my wife's home town, and we vist there often.  If you get a
chance, take the walking tour.  The Cupola House is really neat.  The little
coffee shop on the main drag (used to be called Acoustic Coffee but now has
a new name) is nice too.  A beautiful town in the spring time.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229