[Public-List] rib

Bill Woodford williamwoodford at charleswoodford.com
Tue Nov 11 08:32:17 PST 2008

I had an Avon R-2.80 Rollaway.  It was not a rigid hull. I did not have a
positive experience with the dealer and that may skew my perspective, but I
would not run out and buy an Avon again. I do not beleive the boat held up
as well as I would have hoped.

At the Annapolis boat show, I was impressed with the features of the Walker
Bay inflatables.  If I was in the market, I would probably buy the Walker
Bay.

Good luck in your search.

Woody

---- Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>