[Public-List] Edenton 11/8

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 8 19:04:15 PST 2008

As planned we got underway before sunrise on Friday and made it to Hertford, NC early afternoon.  We anchored about a half mile from the town.  We toured Hertford with Brian and Lydia - interesting town, but it would be a better place to live in than play tourist.  This morning we sailed to Edenton.  This is a larger town and has an excellent FREE town owned marina.  Today we took a trolley tour and tomorrow the bikes come out.  We will probably stay here for another day or two before pushing on the Bellhaven.

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall