[Public-List] Kracor holding tank

Elyse Pastor elyse.pastor at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 2 14:56:32 PDT 2008

Hello Albergers,
I wrote to you the other week that I am in the planning process of
installing a holding tank. A few of you have already written to me that they
would be interested in also purchasing a tank. I have found on the Alberg
web site the KRAKOR tank that apparently will fit also the older boats.
Here my question:
1.) Does anyone know who did the group purchase with Kracor (the web site
mentions "some years ago"). I called Kracor (Vicky) but the information
given (tank #5022) is not enough for them to know what tank it is.
2.) What are the issues with the older pre-liner boats? It mentioned that
"The fit was a bit tight in the older boats (but that's another story)"???
3.) Would the other proposed Raritan Tank fit the older boats?
4.) If there are some of you with older boats that would have an interest in
upgrading, please let me know. We could add some purchasing power or even a
fit that would work better for the older boats.
Thanks
Bruno & Elyse
Lady Heron 297