[Public-List] Re-Powering

Tom Dodds tomdodds at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 9 14:10:08 PDT 2008

Has anyone on this list re-powered an A30 in the Toronto area?
I have an original Gray Marine which has been quite unreliable lately and thought that it is time to install a new diesel.

I have spoke to Bristol Marine in Port Credit, they suggest a ball park figure of $15,000 to $20,000 depending on how extensive the work is and what engine is selected. They speak of enlarging the propeller orifice, I suspect that they are not too familiar with re-powering A30's.

Does anyone have any suggestions of alternate shops in the area.

Tom Dodds
#153 StageOne