[Public-List] new pages

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Oct 13 16:51:48 PDT 2008

Thanks to Dave Terrell, we've now got three new pages on the website.

  http://alberg30.org/maintenance/SparsSailsRigging/SingleLineReefing/
  http://alberg30.org/maintenance/HullDeck/RubRail/
  http://alberg30.org/maintenance/Plumbing/WatertankRepair/

I'm happy to post your projects there.  Or, if you can't wait, you can
post your own text information on the "collaborate" section,
http://alberg30.org/collaborate/

New stuff does trickle out on the site all the time.  When you've got a
question, remember to check their first and then ask for further
information.  That way we can improve the content over time.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash