[Public-List] Canadian Races - video online

Brian Palmer Bpalmer at DigitalArsenal.com
Mon Oct 20 16:13:35 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I had a great time skippering my first Canadian Regatta this past weekend!
With 13 boats on the course, it was quite a sight!  Thanks to Sandy Meyer,
who doubled as videographer while keeping time on the committee boat, I had
some excellent footage to use in creating a short highlights video from the
regatta.  Please have a look!  Note:  Just under the video window, there is
a link to "Watch in high quality".  By clicking on this, you'll be able to
see a sharper view of the video, if your bandwidth allows.  Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuaR0LMjP8E-Brian Palmer
L'Esprit #288