[Public-List] Carolina Cruise

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 20 17:33:03 PDT 2008

Starting Thursday 10/23/08, Isa Lei is heading to North Carolina for a month long cruise.  We intend to visit the smaller cities and towns that are away from the "Magenta Line".  Anyone interested is welcome to accompany us.

This trip has no itinerary or hard schedule.  We may get as far as New Bern and Beaufort, on the other hand we might not, before returning to Annapolis.  As usual we will occasionally post to the list with what we are up to.

The first leg is to Cambridge where we will be participating in the Third Annual Schooner Rendezvous and on to Solomons on Monday 10/27.

http://schoonerrendezvous.com/

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs.