[Public-List] Misery Cruise '08, end of season sails

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 05:10:53 PDT 2008

Gord,

I always enjoy your renditions of this annual cruise........................the usual embellishments and witty narrative more than make up for any lack of any would be encounters with misery, ;-).

David Terrel and I had a wonderful last season sail aboard Scholarship II on Traverse Bay, MI last Sunday.  Brisk wind and good company made for a delightful afternoon.

Michael

From: Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net>