[Public-List] Battery Location

Jeffrey alberg30nh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:47:18 PDT 2008

I'm doing some rewiring, and buying new batteries.

The plan at this point is to go with two 6v Golf Cart batteries for
the house, and a 12v starting battery for a total of three batteries.

Right now, the boat is set up with two batteries located in the stbd
cockpit locker up against the bulkhead.  I'm considering putting the
three batteries in that same spot (heavy on one side) or possibly
moving the starter battery to the port cockpit locker.

Where to other A30 owners keep their batteries. I've got what looks
like hold down points in the compartments under the cabin
floor..anyone keep batteries there??

-Jeff

--
Jeffrey Fongemie