[Public-List] Water Tank

Elyse Pastor elyse.pastor at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 27 17:31:57 PDT 2008

Hello Michael
Thank you for your reply. It seems that in hull 297 has a distinct water
tank. I can see the v shape of the tank and it is separated fom the hull
near the v-bert seat. However, I do not know if it goes all the way to the
front or if it joins somewhere the hull?!
I will go look at it again this week.
Regards
Bruno & Elyse
Lady Heron 297