[Public-List] Out of Maryland at last 10/31

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 31 17:17:52 PDT 2008

We got of Cambridge yesterday and made it to Solomons.  Wind was still on the nose leaving the Choptank, but became workable heading down the Bay.  At Solomons we spent the night at a friends house and linked up with Chuck and Ally on Kairos.  Aram, owner of the schooner Heron cooks a great pizza.  Today we made it to the Great Wicomicco River and tomorrow are planning to make Hampton.  With any luck we will link up with Brian tomorrow.

The new enclosure is wonderful and really adds a degree of comfort with the temperatures.  The days haven't been too cold, but some of the nights.

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall