[Public-List] Cruising

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Mon Oct 13 15:58:51 PDT 2008

When I came into Weems creek I saw your boat and reconized the name, yes I
will be at the friendship weekend with Sandy and Dennis Gill and thanks
for the invite I will let you know then, altyough if there is room on a
canadian boat I will probably go with them..
see you all then.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380