[Public-List] toe rail leak question

Jeffrey alberg30 at fongemie.com
Thu Oct 16 05:32:29 PDT 2008

Brian,

Is the leaking limited to the headsail tracks? Those are easy to
remove & seal.  For other areas of the toerail, you'd need to dig out
bungs to get at the fasteners..you probably know this already.

FWIW. I had a section of toe rail that was lifted slightly at the bow,
and was able to snug it down with a few turns of the nut nut
underneath. Seems the bolt head didn't spin.

-Jeff