[Public-List] Battery Location

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:40:11 PDT 2008

Good evening Jeff,

I have just finished moving our batteries and rewiring them to the main switch.  The two batteries were in separate compartments under the sole (first and second forward of the engine) and I have relocated the aft battery forward so that it sits alongside the second one under the second hatch forward from the engine.  They sit so that the positive posts are on the port side.  I haven't (but will) strap them in place.  The advantage is that the combined weight is further forward and also I now have unobstructed access to the bilge pump.  Ours is an unlined boat (#39).

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Hugh
Woody Pt., Nfld> Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:47:18 -0400> From: alberg30nh at gmail.com> To: public-list at lists.alberg30.org> Subject: [Public-List] Battery Location> > I'm doing some rewiring, and buying new batteries.>