[Public-List] About those woodstoves

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Thu Oct 23 14:52:51 PDT 2008

Hi Gord,

George is in Ohio working and who knows when he will have time to read
his mail.

Coal!  It is great.  We usually had to use charcoal to get it started
but then it burned hot and for a long time.  Wonderful stuff.  What we
had was given to us by cruisers who had moved south and we haven't found
another source for it.  It works better than anything else.  Clean, hot,
dry heat, slow burning, not terribly messy.  I believe it was Anthracite
coal, which is shiny, harder and burns slower and cleaner.  If you can
find it, it is the best.  That is my opinion.  George is the fire maker
and he may see things differently.  ;-)

Gail Dinwiddie
"Calypso" #543