[Public-List] A30 Team for Eastport/Annapolis Tug'o'war.

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Fri Oct 24 09:50:35 PDT 2008

As the owner of a 2hp Seagull I must throw in an argument.  I would
argue that your Seagull prop was properly designed to develop maximum
thrust at a forward speed of 4-5 knots. You were doing a bollard-pull
comparison!

Mike
Rinn Duin #272 (1967 A30)
Powered by an Atomic 4 built the same year.
With 2HP British Seagull built the same year..
Let me know if someone comes across a 1967 dinghy.
(My wife was born in 1966 but I will keep her anyway)