[Public-List] Battery Location

Jeffrey alberg30nh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 16:23:19 PDT 2008

Thanks for the info everyone,

I just put two 6V golf cart batteries in the second (from the engine) space
under the cabin sole. It's a longer of run of expensive battery cable, but I
think the advantages are real. For now, I'm going to keep the starter
battery in the cockpit locker, with the option of moving it to the first
under the cabin sole.  The 6 volt batteries barely fit under the lid.

I'm installing the BlueSea Automatic Charging Relay which requires some
extra runs of wire.
http://bluesea.com/category/1/productline/overview/329

-Jeff