[Public-List] Blackened teak

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sat Oct 25 10:02:20 PDT 2008

I agree - your teak will be good as new with only a little elbow grease if
you use one of the two stage cleaners.  My teak had been oiled...and turned
black.  I used the cleaner and scrubbed it with a floor scrub brush.  It
really works.

I used to use a powdered kitchen cleanser like Javex or Old Dutch.. I think
what is at work in them is the mild abrasive and mild bleach solution.

Gord #426 Surprise.

PS - due to the gross disappointment felt as a result of the fine weather of
the Misery Cruise last week - we are going again.  8/9 November.