[Public-List] Keeping engine warm

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 22 08:20:50 PDT 2008

Al Adelman wrote
"I would be interested in any suggestions on how to, or how not to, keep our engine warm this winter in Maryland if we are not going to winterize
it so that we can sail frostbite regattas.  Any experiences people have had would be welcome."

Personally I would run anti freeze through it each time.  I do not trust BG&E to keep the power on and if it is a gas engine your neighbors wouldn't like your using an electric heater down there.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs.