[Public-List] Imron vs. Awlgrip

John Scott jcscott at cpsc.com
Tue Sep 16 15:28:07 PDT 2008

Hi All.

If I did my homework right, having searched past listserv dialogue, I
can't find much of a discussion on Imron vs. Awlgrip and costs of both
(to have professionally applied...I'm not as adventuresome or
accomplished as some of our fellow A30 owners who have attempted the
application themselves).

I'd like to know the pros and cons of either and I'd like to know the
price of both.  At some point, cost is certainly a factor, I'd like to
re-do both the hull and deck of Wooshkeetaan (currently she's white,
I'm thinking of white deck and dark blue hull).  Have any of you
weighed the pros and cons of one or the other treatments and can
anyone give me a realistic price for either and, if possible a
specific recommendation of who to use (I'm on the Eastern Shore of the
Chesapeake, near St. Michaels, Maryland).

Thanks

John Scott
Wooshkeetaan #26