[Public-List] [Racing-List] WNR 9/3/04: The view from the FRONT

Andrew L. Cole acole at fandpnet.com
Thu Sep 4 05:56:39 PDT 2008

Congratulations J, just the start of many more to come!

Congrats to Jonathan and Larry also for taking the third series!

I'm extremely impressed that anyone can track the positions of all the boats
throughout a race like that, I personally could only tell you where the
boats immediately ahead and behind us were at any given time, thanks J for
providing the writeups this season.

And last but not least, props to Hood Sailmakers for making a great product.

Andrew
Andante - 152