[Public-List] New Alberg Owner

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Mon Sep 22 16:10:08 PDT 2008

Al -
  Welcome to the Association! You picked a great time to join as a
couple of our highlight events are coming up in October. Come out to the
Fall Rendezvous on October 4 at the home of Bob and Elaine Leigh , on
Sillery Bay off the Magothy. There will be a lot of other A30's there to
look over, in various states of repair and disrepair (ask me about my
flying winch). It's the start of the week-long Fall Cruise (aka the Wild
Goose Chase).
  Then we have our International Friendship weekend October 17-19 where
A30 owners from the Great Lakes come down and race and party with us.
That will all take place at the Potpapskut Sailing Association on
Blackhole Creek also on the Magothy. That would be a great chance to
start racing with the Albergers!

Don't hesitate to contact me or you other officers with questions! I
hope to see you on the water soon.

Mike

Mike Meinhold
Vice Commodore
Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30 Association
mmeinhold at comcast.net
Home : 410 721 9434 / Office : 301 352 4734 / Cell : 410 271 5394